Want to join us? The 24 hours 2 Le Mans is open to any cyclist looking for a new, exciting challenge, as long as you:
- Are physically fit and pass our medical assessment.
- Can maintain a reasonable pace of around 15.5mph for 2.5 to 3 hours at a time (for three legs over the 24 hours).
- Pay the registration fee.
- Commit to raising £500 for The Sick Children’s Trust.
- Agree to our terms and conditions.
Sign up to the 24 hours 2 Le Mans and you’ll get:
- An exhilarating 24-hour cycling challenge from London to Le Mans between 11-13 June 2017!
- Return travel, including channel crossings both ways.
- A full support team, including guides, mechanical and medical support and physiotherapists.
- Food throughout the challenge.
- Accommodation in Le Mans.
- Public liability insurance.
- Training support and guidance before the challenge.
- Help in achieving your sponsorship commitment.
Register your interest
If you would like to take part, you can register your interest using the form below. We will then provide you with further information and the full registration form for completion.